(Archived) Loss of notes on my iPad

Please help!

I tried to sync my notes from my iPad to my laptop - my wifi on my iPad was off (I had forgotten), and I tried to sync first on my iPad, then I clicked sync on my laptop Evernote.

I then realised my wifi was off, so I turned it on and went to sync again. When I opened Evernote on my iPad, it had lost all my notes since my last sync (a week ago). I THINK this is because it registered me syncing from my laptop first, so erased any new notes?

I am not a premium member and I do not have Time Machine and I'm worried that I have completely lost all my notes from the past week!

I have tried to register for technical support, but when I do it just goes to a blank page. On my iPad it keeps saying "Connecting to Evernote Server..." then "Error Connecting to Evernote Server."

What do I do?!?!!? I have I permanently lost these notes?!

Thank you!

(I have restarted my iPad and opened and closed Evernote on both laptop and iPad.)

• Level 5*

Please help!

I tried to sync my notes from my iPad to my laptop - my wifi on my iPad was off (I had forgotten), and I tried to sync first on my iPad, then I clicked sync on my laptop Evernote.

I then realised my wifi was off, so I turned it on and went to sync again. When I opened Evernote on my iPad, it had lost all my notes since my last sync (a week ago). I THINK this is because it registered me syncing from my laptop first, so erased any new notes?

I am not a premium member and I do not have Time Machine and I'm worried that I have completely lost all my notes from the past week!

I have tried to register for technical support, but when I do it just goes to a blank page. On my iPad it keeps saying "Connecting to Evernote Server..." then "Error Connecting to Evernote Server."

What do I do?!?!!? I have I permanently lost these notes?!

Thank you!

(I have restarted my iPad and opened and closed Evernote on both laptop and iPad.)

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Sorry about your loss!

There is a lot going on here. I'd say you ought to contact customer support (see the link in my signature) and let them help you sort it out. Data loss is always something to be careful about, and I can't recommend backups enough: Time Machine, occasional exports of notes, etc. But, that's a conversation for the future. Get a hold of customer support and let us know how it goes.

Archived