(Archived) Spider traps in a new house

• Level 5

One of the problems most of us face when we buy a new house is spider infestation. So most of us resort to putting down those sticky gluey spider traps and then record the locations in Evernote.

The problem is we forget to check the spider traps a couple weeks later. 10 years later we remember and then it is too late.

Hmmm, just think how easy it would be to remember to check the spider traps if there was a Due Date field in Evernote.

• Level 5*

One of the problems most of us face when we buy a new house is spider infestation. So most of us resort to putting down those sticky gluey spider traps and then record the locations in Evernote.

The problem is we forget to check the spider traps a couple weeks later. 10 years later we remember and then it is too late.

Hmmm, just think how easy it would be to remember to check the spider traps if there was a Due Date field in Evernote.

LOL. So, that is what you got out of the Evernote podcast? My takeaway was that many big things are on the way this year. I expect to see list views on iOS and OSX products, and greater stability on iOS (an update soon, I hope). Beyond that, everything else is icing on the cake. I don't own a house, so I don't share your spider trap problems :)

Archived