(Archived) Always saved notes

Apologies in advance if this is a newb question but I'm not seeing a way to do it. I have a small handful of notes which are important that I be able to consult. It never fails that when I try to get to them on my phone they just sit, 'loading' because I'm out of cell range. How do I make sure they're always available on my phone?

(Without setting it up so that every note is always synced on my phone because I would think that would take a lot of data and be cumbersome)

• Level 5*

The standard way to do this on a mobile device is only available if you have a Premium Evernote account. With a premium account, you can create offline notebooks, whose notes are always stored on your device (and synced when connection is available), and therefore available when you are offline.

Gotcha. I am a premium user. So- I can do it by creating a new notebook titled (for example) "important stuff" and set it to save/alwaysync. But I can't, for example, do it to one note in my "personal" notebook, another in my "school" and a third in "work" ? I have to pull them out and put them in a separate notebook?

• Level 5*

That's correct. The old iPhone Evernote client had a "Star" function that would let you do something like that, but Evernote has moved towards the Offline notebook concept in its later mobile clients. Does make it a bit more awkward if you're a big notebook user, though.

Archived