(Archived) Read and Delete Flags, Tags

I am a heavy user of evernote. Been using it to save interesting articles and useful information on everything under the sun.

However, it would be good if we can add and remove flags easily such as those mentioned in the title. It will be a similar concept to email.

I can easily marked out some of the articles I just added to evernote, and easily find them later on, and once i had finished reading them I can remove the flags with ease. All these would be done without changing the location, tags and integrity of the note.

I really hope the wonderful evernote team can look into this, and hopefully implement something similar or better to the function I had just described. Thanks!

• Level 5*

Type one letter and hit return and a tag name autocompletes. I don't think deleting is hard.

I very much doubt that they will implement something that can already be delivered with existing functionality.

• Level 5

If it is important, then add the Flag tag to the favorites bar.

One click to see all the notes that use the Flag tag.

And one click to remove the Flag tag after reading it.

Can't get much easier than that.

sorry for my ignorance, how can i remove the flag tags after reading it in one click?

• Level 5

sorry for my ignorance, how can i remove the flag tags after reading it in one click?

Here is a screen capture that shows the blue x to remove the tag from the note.

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s2/sh/daccf2b2-9014-4229-9763-6c21f208cabf/14ea18c43089baf30263cf98055a8ab3

Archived