(Archived) Truncated notes on iPhone?

I have an infuriating problem on iPhone : my notes get truncated, so I only get a couple of lines of text when I open the note.

The notes were created in the Windows client, and synced to the website (the full versions appear on the web interface).

The thumbnail previews of the notes show the full item, but when I open it, I just get a very short version. Also it looks as though no images are being shown on the iphone, but they are visible in the windows client and on the web interface.

Is there an iphone bug?

thanks,

We have seen this issue on some foreign phone carriers, like Orange and TMobile Germany.

We believe we have addressed this with the latest version of the iPhone client (1.5) which should be in the Appstore shortly (if it is not there already), but if it is still there, or if you are not on a foreign carrier, let me know.

We have seen this issue on some foreign phone carriers, like Orange and TMobile Germany.

We believe we have addressed this with the latest version of the iPhone client (1.5) which should be in the Appstore shortly (if it is not there already), but if it is still there, or if you are not on a foreign carrier, let me know.

Just updated to iphone version 1.5.0 (39162) and notes are still truncated when using T-Mobile Germany.

Unfortunately Evernote 1.5 for iPhone did not solve the issues. Notes created on the iPhone and then synced via EDGE or 3G lose their main body when I try to load them again (the note itself and the thumbnail is still there). Carrier ist T-Mobile Germany.

Too bad. I hoped the update would allow me to use evernote on my iPhone without problems. :D

Unfortunately Evernote 1.5 for iPhone did not solve the issues. Notes created on the iPhone and then synced via EDGE or 3G lose their main body when I try to load them again (the note itself and the thumbnail is still there). Carrier ist T-Mobile Germany.

If you make this note on the iPhone and then view it somewhere else (e.g. a desktop computer), does it look ok there?

When viewing notes on the iPhone, do you have problems viewing all notes, or only those that you created on the iPhone?

Thanks

If you make this note on the iPhone and then view it somewhere else (e.g. a desktop computer), does it look ok there?

When viewing notes on the iPhone, do you have problems viewing all notes, or only those that you created on the iPhone?

I'm also on T-Mobile Germany and have the same problem with version 1.5 (fresh install after uninstalling the previous version).

Evernote works perfectly on Wifi, but with an EDGE or 3G connection, the notes are truncated or aren't displayed at all. This applies to all notes, regardless of where they were made.

I just made a couple of test notes on the iPhone (text and photos) using an EDGE connection, and they appear just fine on my desktop, but they do not display on the iPhone.

We are sending a new release to Apple for the AppStore which we hope will fix this issue. I don't have a date when this will be on the AppStore, but we've tested it with people on O2 and T-Mobile, and we think it fixes the problem.

Thanks

I'm also on O2 (UK) and I am too having a problem of truncated notes. The problem is especially bad when I am connecting to the Internet via 3G - when it's a wi fi connection everything is usually ok (aside from the bug with check boxes about which I've already written in a different thread).

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I'm pinging this thread because I'm experiencing this issue on my iPhone today (Dec. 26).

Engberg, in your last post, dated Dec. 1, you mentioned an upcoming fix. I keep all of my apps up-to-date, but can't remember if there's been an Evernote update since Dec. 1. If there has, then the issue remains. If there hasn't been an update since Dec. 1, then even more of us are now eager to receive it. :-)

Archived