(Archived) Using EN as document store, needing to merge notes and print all attachments

I'm using EN as a datastore for my office needs. I scan each documents into a pdf and store it in a single note (each docs is a different note). Whenever i require to merge notes (documents) and recover the "originals" in the trash.

On screen, we clearly see all pdf's one after the other, although when printing we only see the headers.

one solution would be to save the files as PNG instead of PDF, but drive space consideration and authenticity of documents as i sign all my pdf's (legal needs) prevents me of using any "image format"

so i'm looking for a plug-in or a feature to merge notes containing PDF's (this exists) and then be capable to print all at once or merge notes into a single pdf by exporting feature or so....

Anybody can help?

I'm using EN as a datastore for my office needs. I scan each documents into a pdf and store it in a single note (each docs is a different note). Whenever i require to merge notes (documents) and recover the "originals" in the trash.

On screen, we clearly see all pdf's one after the other, although when printing we only see the headers.

one solution would be to save the files as PNG instead of PDF, but drive space consideration and authenticity of documents as i sign all my pdf's (legal needs) prevents me of using any "image format"

so i'm looking for a plug-in or a feature to merge notes containing PDF's (this exists) and then be capable to print all at once or merge notes into a single pdf by exporting feature or so....

Anybody can help?

If what you're wanting to do is be able to add pages to a PDF, then Evernote does not do this. You will need to use a PDF editor.

Absolutely, i use acrobat pro to merge pdf's

i'll take an example:

take one note, with text and a pdf attached, pefrorm File --> print and the result will be your note along with the content of the pdf right from evernote.

now take multiple notes with text and pdf attached, perform File --> print and the result will be your notes with the file name instead of the content of the pdf...

i need to print multiple notes each containing pdf's at once (with the content of the pdf :) )

Archived