(Archived) Over usage on MacBook but not on iPhone

sbmargo

Idea

Help! I was up to my maximum free usage this month, and it wouldn't let me enter new data yesterday on my iphone or my MacBook Evernote. Today, the iphone will let me enter notes, but the MacBook says I'm over my usage and wants me to upgrade to premium. I rarely use the maximum, and I only did so this month, because I linked PlaceMe to Evernote, which posted a detailed note with maps everyday. I unlinked it and deleted the notes. I won't have that problem again, but now I can't post into my MacBook Evernote. I don't want to use the iphone, because it doesn't have the fonts I want to use for the note.

Could someone help me?

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Help! I was up to my maximum free usage this month, and it wouldn't let me enter new data yesterday on my iphone or my MacBook Evernote. Today, the iphone will let me enter notes, but the MacBook says I'm over my usage and wants me to upgrade to premium. I rarely use the maximum, and I only did so this month, because I linked PlaceMe to Evernote, which posted a detailed note with maps everyday. I unlinked it and deleted the notes. I won't have that problem again, but now I can't post into my MacBook Evernote. I don't want to use the iphone, because it doesn't have the fonts I want to use for the note.

Could someone help me?

Hi. I am afraid there is no hope for you! Once you are over, you are over. The only escape from the situation is to upgrade to Premium. It's only 5$ for a month. But, be forewarned! Once you try Premium, you might enjoy it so much that you won't want to go back to Free :)

By the way, deleting notes has absolutely no impact on your upload allowance. Once it is uploaded, it is uploaded.

Thanks for the input. Before I read your reply, I decided my Evernote in MacBook was messed up, so I rebooted the computer. Voila! It's back to letting me make notes. Somehow it didn't have my cycle correctly. It's all a little confusing to me, but I love having it, since I was a Palm user, and I'm used to taking notes on my phone/device. The iPhone notes are so ridiculously inadequate. Thank goodness for Evernote!

Archived