(Archived) Suggestions

Is there a place to lodge suggestions for future releases of Evernote?

I do a lot of pasting from webpages into notes (just started using Clearly which seems to simplify that - thank you), and the text editor in Evernote is good, but a couple of features would be really useful to me:

* Word's Format Painter (copy format of text from one area to another - since every web page is in a different font it'd nice to be able to clean up easily)

* Chrome's ability to highlight text and select "search google" (I get a bit frustrated because I can do that when I'm on webpage, but if I've already pasted to EverNote, I lose that ability)

One other thing I'd Love is the ability to "Save To Evernote" (a printer driver - like you can print to PDF, Drive, Box etc), or an Evernote folder that is always synced.

The Send To feature is great for existing docs, but I have to use Box to share a printed doc, or save to a folder then open that folder and "Send To".

I find Evernote really great, and would love to see it continue to improve, hence why I'm looking for a "suggestions box".

• Level 5*

Is there a place to lodge suggestions for future releases of Evernote?

I do a lot of pasting from webpages into notes (just started using Clearly which seems to simplify that - thank you), and the text editor in Evernote is good, but a couple of features would be really useful to me:

* Word's Format Painter (copy format of text from one area to another - since every web page is in a different font it'd nice to be able to clean up easily)

* Chrome's ability to highlight text and select "search google" (I get a bit frustrated because I can do that when I'm on webpage, but if I've already pasted to EverNote, I lose that ability)

One other thing I'd Love is the ability to "Save To Evernote" (a printer driver - like you can print to PDF, Drive, Box etc), or an Evernote folder that is always synced.

The Send To feature is great for existing docs, but I have to use Box to share a printed doc, or save to a folder then open that folder and "Send To".

I find Evernote really great, and would love to see it continue to improve, hence why I'm looking for a "suggestions box".

Hi. Welcome to the forums!

The developers regularly read and comment on threads here, so posting it in the forums (perhaps with a more descriptive title) is a great place to start. You could also send a suggestion to Evernote via customer service (see the link in my signature below).

Archived