(Archived) picking notebooks for app

Daemon Byte

I know hidden notebooks has been asked a couple of times but this isn't quite what I want. I use the android widget on my homepage and have it show the last 4 updated notes. The problem is now I have started using evernote food they have started appearing in the widget and it's making it harder to use. Is there a way to block out the food notebook from the widget?

• Level 5*

I know hidden notebooks has been asked a couple of times but this isn't quite what I want. I use the android widget on my homepage and have it show the last 4 updated notes. The problem is now I have started using evernote food they have started appearing in the widget and it's making it harder to use. Is there a way to block out the food notebook from the widget?

Hi. Welcome to the forums!

I don't think this is possible. However, assuming you are not constantly eating, "updating" a few notes would probably be the easiest way to make sure the stuff you want to see is showing. You raise a good point, though. It would be nice if we could select the last four updated notes in a certain notebook. Have you considered sorting by "last viewed" instead?

Hi. Welcome to the forums!

I don't think this is possible. However, assuming you are not constantly eating, "updating" a few notes would probably be the easiest way to make sure the stuff you want to see is showing. You raise a good point, though. It would be nice if we could select the last four updated notes in a certain notebook. Have you considered sorting by "last viewed" instead?

No I haven't really tried much since It's not yet been causing a huge issue and I've not had the time to properly play. I'd just gotten so used to apps giving me checkbox lists for what to show that I thought first I would see if such an option existed and I just hadn't found it. I will play around with various things and I am sure something will fit well enough. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Level 5*

Hi. I am pretty keen on the last viewed feature. As far as I know, the Android app is the only client that offers this feature, so I would call it one of the perks of being on Android. I don't know, though, if your Food stuff will be counted as "viewed".

Archived