(Archived) How do I print WITH attachments?

PaperQueen

Idea

I see posts from other users asking how to print a note without attachments included. Crazy thing? I can't get notes to print WITH attachments. The notes print, with a rectangular box that says "PDF attachment." That's all.

The attachments are typically PDFs or JPGs, if that makes a difference.

What am I missing...?

5 replies to this idea

I believe the only way to print attachments is to open them in the appropriate source application and print them from there. So, .pdf files in Adobe Reader, .jpgs in a picture viewer/editor, docs in Microsoft Word, etc.

Sorry, jpgs are OK, since they are embedded by default.

I believe the only way to print attachments is to open them in the appropriate source application and print them from there. So, .pdf files in Adobe Reader, .jpgs in a picture viewer/editor, docs in Microsoft Word, etc.

So we can create notes that include a .jpg and typed text...

...but can't produce a hard copy?

That just deep-sixed my entire workflow in Evernote. I understand keeping attachments separate on mobile devices, but the desktop version...? Seems like a major oversight.

Apologies, I've edited my original post, since images embedded within the note (as is the default) print fine—it's only pdf's and other file types that are attached rather than embedded that need to be printed separately.

Archived