(Archived) Evernote and "Any.DO" syncing?

will.i.am

Hello,

I was wondering if there's any way of syncing in some way Evernote and Any.DO or if not if you have any plans to do so.

Let me explain what I would love to do, just to explain myself better. I use Evernote for keeping notes, and Any.DO for tasks. I have an Any.DO widget on my Android. I'd love to be able to have those two interacting as follows: having a library, or a note, or whatever, i don't care, on evernote, that shows the tasks I have on Any.DO, and being able to modify them, sync them, so the changes appear on Any.DO. Also inversely, being able to see the Any.DO's changes on the library/note/whatever on Evernote.

Thanks a lot for your brilliant app and service, it's very useful for my everyday life.

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately no. I have write to Evernote and Any.Do via twitter and i got no reply yet.

But while looking for answers I was contacted by IQTell.com and they are working on service/platform to control emails accounts, Evernote, calendars and more on the principles of GTD. I just star using it and I can say it is not what I was expecting. It is more like a replacement to ms outlook, but you could try it.

Other possible solution I could be using other app intead of Any.Do, I don't want to as it is really great. Any way here are two options I found for the iOS, I am not sure if they are available for Android.

https://itunes.apple.com/mx/app/done-to-do-list-for-evernote/id572697828?l=en&mt=8, the app is call Done and according to the description it does what we are looking for Any.Do to do.

https://itunes.apple.com/mx/app/any-to-do-for-ipad-evernote/id445143013?l=en&mt=8, Any to Do in the other hand sync with Evernote but uses a different productivity metod, not sure what it is call.

This is all I found in the days since I join the group, have you found other solutions? Or are we doom to make our own script to accomplish the Any.Do-Evernote Sync? Because if it's the case I going to need to learnt to do that.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As of this writing, there is no Any.do API so what most are asking for is not likely possible.  For those looking for integration between Any.do and Evernote, I would suggest taskclone.com.  TaskClone is a one-way send and not a two-way sync.  Its purpose is to get todos OUT of Evernote and INTO a purpose-built task app.  TaskClone works with Any.do and over 40 other task apps.  You can learn more at taskclone.com or see the post in Evernote's 3rd party apps.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived