(Archived) Why did I upgrade to premium if I can't access features because EN still thinks I have a free account?

maggiekean

Idea

I paid for a premium subscription but it still shows up as free and I need the sharing!!!!!

Have restarted, synced, deleted cookies, submitted a ticket, checked for updates online, checked for updates in the app, taken a shower, googled for hours, can't think of anything else to do.

I am allegedly entitled to priority service and online chat, which I can't get, because EN still thinks I have a free account.

Please help!

4 replies to this idea

I paid for a premium subscription but it still shows up as free and I need the sharing!!!!!

Have restarted, synced, deleted cookies, submitted a ticket, checked for updates online, checked for updates in the app, taken a shower, googled for hours, can't think of anything else to do.

I am allegedly entitled to priority service and online chat, which I can't get, because EN still thinks I have a free account.

Please help!

Customer support will be able to go into your account and try to figure out why you haven't been upgraded. If the web client doesn't think that you've been upgraded to Premium, it may be that there was an issue with the payment processor or something of that nature.

If you feel comfortable sharing, what method did you use to upgrade to Premium?

We show that you were upgraded on the account attached to your @me.com email address, not to the one attached to the one you're using for this forum account.

Please try logging into Evernote with the *other* username/email address and you'll find your Premium account.

Posted · Hidden by BurgersNFries, September 13, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by BurgersNFries, September 13, 2012 - No reason given

I upgraded on the Evernote website -- here is the info minus the last 4 of my cc

Evernote successfully processed your Evernote Premium subscription.

Enjoy!

Your receipt is below.

Order date:

Sep 12, 2012

Order number:

Payment method:

Visa ending in xxxx

Item:

Premium Monthly subscription

Price:

$5.00

Tax: