(Archived) EN belly up... again!

salgud

Idea

I went to copy a poem into EN this morning, but it just keeps quitting on me. Tried again tonight, same thing. Useless. Can't see my notes, use my notes or enter a note on my desktop.

Why is it that on the rare occasions I try and use EN for anything, there's a major problem? EN has gotten steadily less stable, less usable, since 3.0 came out years ago. It was for a long time my favorite software, now it's the one I hate the most.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

I went to copy a poem into EN this morning, but it just keeps quitting on me. Tried again tonight, same thing. Useless. Can't see my notes, use my notes or enter a note on my desktop.

Why is it that on the rare occasions I try and use EN for anything, there's a major problem? EN has gotten steadily less stable, less usable, since 3.0 came out years ago. It was for a long time my favorite software, now it's the one I hate the most.

Hi. Sorry to hear that. I've found that Evernote crashes with Charles Simic, but Elizabeth Alexander is fine. Have you tried a different poem? Just kidding :)

Seriously speaking, I'd recommend starting a support ticket. This is definitely not regular behavior, and the improvements over the last few months have been substantial, so once you work this out, you'll enjoy it.

Archived