(Archived) missing the elephant on pdf windows

i am finding that in many instances, when i want to send en a document, the document is displayed in a pdf window and that window does not have the en icon. so, i then have to take a screen-shot, send the capture to a file, then find the file and have en pickup the file. is there an easier way?

thanks,

doug

• Level 5*

...in many instances, when i want to send en a document, the document is displayed in a pdf window and that window does not have the en icon. so, i then have to take a screen-shot, send the capture to a file, then find the file and have en pickup the file. is there an easier way?

Am I missing a point here? If your document is displayed in a PDF window, it's a PDF file - why can't you put that file directly into an Import Folder on your desktop to have Evernote suck the file into your database?

• Level 5*

..but you don't need a button. If you're looking at a browser plug-in, there's normally a save (a copy) button somewhere. Save a copy to your import folder. If you're using the stand-alone, either do that or just drag the file from your desktop to to your import folder.

Archived