(Archived) Issue with Evernote on Mac OS 10.8.1 Mountain Lion

Blakey1538

Idea

Hi

I'm new to this forum.

I'm having difficulties with Evernote ever since I upgraded to Mountain Lion.

I start to type in a note, and within seconds, it hangs and I have to wait until its had a think and start typing again.

It happens on my iMac at home also.

Can someone let me know when this is likely to be fixed. I've had a look on the forum, and there are similar examples.

Many thanks

Dave

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums. You may want to contact support (see my signature), post your ticket number here, and keep us updated on the progress of your case. Evernote is working fine for me, so I don't think it is something in the program, but some interaction that is causing problems. Support will know what to do.

If you want to do it yourself, one solution would be to completely uninstall Evernote and reinstall it. If your account is relatively small (a few thousand notes) then this won't take too long. Or, you could follow this advice

Hi

All the problems have gone away - All I've done is kept everything up to date, including MacOS and Evernote. All working beautiful.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

I had the problem on my MacBook Pro - Approx 2 years old and my iMac about 2 years old also.

Both are now working fine.

Thanks

Dave

Archived