(Archived) Anybody try Evernote premium offline?

walterbyrd

I would like to have something that would allow me to edit files offline, then sync when I have some wifi available.

I have heard that evernote premium will allow this. Has anybody tried this? If so, what was your experience?

BTW: Google Drive offline syncing is absolute *****. Dropbox works much better, but you can only edit in plain text.

• Level 5*

I would like to have something that would allow me to edit files offline, then sync when I have some wifi available.

I have heard that evernote premium will allow this. Has anybody tried this? If so, what was your experience?

BTW: Google Drive offline syncing is absolute *****. Dropbox works much better, but you can only edit in plain text.

Hi. Welcome to the forums! It works great in Evernote. Enjoy :)

• Level 5*

I wouldn't go so far as to say it works great for all notes - depends on the underlying formatting. I have a lot of notes that can't be edited much (particularly removing extra spaces) in the Android (Kindle Fire) version. Editing the text works fine, but for me the ability to remove that extra space would be a huge improvement.

• Level 5*

I believe that GM was referring to about the offline note feature. The offline note functionality has little or nothing to do with the editing capabilities, which apply to all notes, offline or otherwise (and which are gradually being improved).

Archived