(Archived) WP7 Evernote client some images not showing correctly

After using the windows phone client some time I've got to know that some images are not showing correctly, they are blurry.

It's weird since I can see them right in the Windows and Web client plus in the phone's app at the same note I can see some images and some are "corrupted".

• 2 weeks later...

Could you provide a little more info about this? such as what kind of image that are corrupted when loading to phone, or photoes?

And could you let us know what type of phone are you using, and howmany notes do you have in your account?

Many thanks.

Could you provide a little more info about this? such as what kind of image that are corrupted when loading to phone, or photoes?

And could you let us know what type of phone are you using, and howmany notes do you have in your account?

Many thanks.

I am using a Lumia 710, I got around 200 notes in my account so far... and images can be photos, web clips, etc

For example, i saved several Screenshot of Unit conversion tables with Windows desktop client and saved it to an offline notebook in my phone. But when i try to read them on my phone some of this images which are within the same note are blurry. Also I've tried to watch some pics and got the same problem.

The funny part is that it's very inconsistent, if I go out of the note and reload it, sometimes it gets fixed if I have only 1 image, but with the conversion tables 2 images get fixed and the others get blurred.

Hi, we tried this issue on our devices sevral times, still cannot reproduced.

Could you provide the images which you saved to the notes or send us the activity log?

Go to About Evernote -> Tap 'Activity Log' -> Tap 'Send' button. Our developer will resolve this issue according to your Activity log.

Thanks for the informations.

Archived