Save website as a screenshot! Not html

leewilson78

When I clip a website, Evernote clps the sites using HTML and CSS, the results are varied. What is would like is for the website to be taken as a screenshot. To achieve this manually at the minute, I have to take a screenshot, then drag it into Evernote, add the tags and weblinks, ideally the clipper would do all this.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Lee

• 2 months later...

Sorry to revive this post, but I do not see how this is an solution? By creating a screenshot with Evernote you are not able to take a screenshot of the whole web page. Only the part that's currently visible on screen.

Isn't there a solution to take a screenshot of the whole web page (also the part below the fold)?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to revive this post, but I do not see how this is an solution? By creating a screenshot with Evernote you are not able to take a screenshot of the whole web page. Only the part that's currently visible on screen.

Isn't there a solution to take a screenshot of the whole web page (also the part below the fold)?

I support this suggestion. Also, it would be great to be able to save the source link with the screenshot.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived