Evernote keeps crashing

leewilson78

Idea

This happens on both my macs (mountain lion) and my iPad and iPhone, I am guessing it is one if my causing it, not sure. Most of my notes come from the safari web clipper.

On a sort of related note, when I save the full page, it's saves it as HTML, is there an easy way to capture a screenshot along with the URL etc, when l view HTML rendered Evernote captures, they tend to sometimes look odd, as a designer looking for inspiration, a screenshot is much better but I don't want to manually create one.

Thanks

2 replies to this idea

Evernote hangs up when I try to create a new iSight note from the file menu. Clicking the iSight icon in the top tool bar does nothing. I see that the iSight note feature has not been working correctly (postage stamp size images) with Mountain Lion. Perhaps Evernote is tweaking this.

Evernote on iPhone crashes when viewing rich text (html) formatted notes.

After convert the crashing notes on OSX to basic text (Cmd + C, select all, Cmd + Shift + V - paste as simple text) the notes become readable again on iPhone without crashing the app.

Any idea how long it will take Evernote to fix this issue? It becomes quite annoying....

Archived