(Archived) Anyway to edit the HTML (need a table/grid)

Hi,

I love Evernote and am using it more and more in my daily life, but one thing I'm desperately needing is a really basic table layout - I know it has a table built in, but to be frank the default table layout (with the large grey border) is really quite damn ugly and makes it hard to clearly see the data.

I've seen many people using layouts/templates that seem to have tabular data, but I have no idea how to achieve this - can anyone please help?

Many thanks

• Level 5*

For most purposes it's easier to make your table in a spreadsheet or word-processor and copy/ paste it into your note. Evernote will (mostly) keep the formatting, and you'll have a neat presentation. You may be able to do some basic editing in Evernote without destroying the layout. Keep the source file embedded in the same note if you want to make further changes.

• Level 5*

How about moving it to Word, then to Evernote. Copying from Word-EN always seems less aggressive than Excel-EN. Otherwise you may be stuck with updating the original file - which will re-save back to the note - and copy/ pasting the changed version into Evernote to use as a read-only copy.

Archived