(Archived) how to export just the photos from a notebook

jurriaant

Idea

Hi, I'd like to export all the photos in one notebook (to import them in lightroom).

Does anyone know if it is possible to export all the photos in a notebook in one, easy procedure?

I'd hate having to do that one by one.

Thanks!

Jurriaan

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi and welcome to the Forums.

You can easily find all the notes with images, and export them in various formats; whether any of that would be substantially helpful in moving images to another application is, I would suspect, highly doubtful.

Until someone writes a specific utility to do this (and if there is one, I'd like a copy please!) I think the only way is manually, note by note.

Thanks, I figured it out: I can export all attachments from a batch of selected notes (could be all the notes in one notebook). All I have to do next is sort the exported files and delete everything but the .jpg files. Next problem is renaming the files because the exported files have '/' dashes in the file names! Which aren't recognised by my photo software. Again: cumbersome.

So I found an even quicker way: every photo you take with the iphone app is stored in the Photostream. This is synced to iPhoto, which in turn allows you to export a selection.

However, in both cases, somehow the photos are stripped from their geotags by evernote. Shame, because that's what I needed them for, to pair them with other photos taken with my regular camera!

Archived