(Archived) Moving shared notebooks to account side

Is there a way to move shared notebooks to the account side and place them under a stack? We have multiple division leaders adding notebooks and sharing them between the staff but if they are for the same topic I would like to put them under a Stack that I have set up in the account side. The only way I see to have all the same notebooks under one stack is to create them myself. I have had the same request from the rest of my staff that they are wanting to keep all of their same notebooks in one stack.

Any help would be appreciated

• Level 5*

Is there a way to move shared notebooks to the account side and place them under a stack? We have multiple division leaders adding notebooks and sharing them between the staff but if they are for the same topic I would like to put them under a Stack that I have set up in the account side. The only way I see to have all the same notebooks under one stack is to create them myself. I have had the same request from the rest of my staff that they are wanting to keep all of their same notebooks in one stack.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi. There is currently no way to do this. And, as you have probably noticed, no way to search in your shared notebooks unless you select each one individually (the exception, of course, being Mac users and Spotlight http://www.princeton.edu/~cmayo/evernote-spotlight-search.html). I suggested a workaround in the other thread that might offer a partial solution to your problem.

Archived