(Archived) Evernote Freezing my Android

ncjcj

I have a Android HTC Incredible 1, software v 2.3.4

I installed the app and it wreaked havoc on my system. It froze constantly, . one night I awoke to it continuously restarting, over and over never quite getting past the Android start sound.

I opened the default player to listen to music and it froze, then it would eat my battery life like I have never seen, often getting into the red category after a few hours.

The only thing to do was to take out the battery and start again.

After two or three days, I uninstalled the app. My Android hasn't had a problem since.

I have no problem so far on my Mac and Ipad.

Thanks for reporting this problem.

Have you opened a ticket about this issue by any chance? Our customer support would help us collect the logs and any technical information we need to investigate any problem.

• 11 months later...
  • Level 5*

I have the same problem. Now the camera function in the app makes the phone freeze, and renders the app completely useless for me. Is this fixed yet?

This sounds like a different problem, as the original poster didn't mention the camera. Therefore...

Thanks for reporting this problem.

Have you opened a ticket about this issue by any chance? Our customer support would help us collect the logs and any technical information we need to investigate any problem.

Archived