(Archived) Feature Request: Text Zoom on Android Tablet

Netizen

Using evernote on mobile is not an issue but when using on a 10inch tab, the text size is too small for at least older people to read. A workaround might be using bigger fonts, but this is not practical if the only requirement is to retain the font size across all devices but only to zoom on one device. Enlarging the font doesn't work always anyway as it gets reset to the default font size across all devices every time the note is edited once on an Android tab. Not sure how many of the users here might be interested in this zoom feature or have felt the need for this feature

Hi Netizen, welcome to the forum :)

I am using Evernote on a tablet, and I am able to zoom in on the contents of a note by using the normal pinch method. (pressing two fingers on the screen and moving them apart)

Is that what you are looking for?

Scott

• Level 5*

I am using Evernote on a tablet, and I am able to zoom in on the contents of a note by using the normal pinch method. (pressing two fingers on the screen and moving them apart)

Scott

I am unclear about what the OP is wanting to see in the app with this request, but I will say that the current system is a little difficult to use. On my tablet (7") I can pinch and zoom, but the text doesn't wrap, so it is pretty difficult to read that way. I can see why people might want to see a way to enlarge the text (I think that is what the OP wants). It's the same in iOS.

Scott

Thanks Scott for the quick response. Sorry I didn't specify exactly what I meant. The pinch to zoom works fine in reading mode. I was actually referring to zoom in editing mode. I often write articles on my mobile device on the tab. While writing on evernote, the zoom functionality does not exist. The only option is to increase the font size, which may not be practical as mentioned earlier. thanks.

• 5 months later...

Archived