We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Jono

ie (Archived) Clip tweets & replies with Web Clipper?

I've tried to clip tweets and all replies to it at Twitter.com with the web clipper (by clicking on details to go to the specific status page for the single tweet), but it doesn't work properly. Any chance of making this work in the future? (and formatted like they are on Twitter.com) :-)

Hmm.. That's strange that it messes up the formatting.

Right now, you get the best result if you don't go to the details page, highlight the information and then press "Save Selection". It's not perfect, but it looks better.

That doesn't work well at all. It doesn't save the replies to the tweet, and the formatting is messed up.

Ah, I was using Safari in ML. I tried it with Chrome and it was much better. Although sometimes the formatting is still messed up for me.

I've done some work on this to make the clipping experience better on Twitter.

For example, if you look at this tweet: https://twitter.com/tkaraszewski/status/229742856561115137, it will look like this (at least for me):

twitter_screen_shot_1.png

And after doing some work to improve how it clips, the default clip from this page looks like:

twitter_clip_screen_shot_1.png

This change is currently slated to be released in Chrome Clipper 5.7, and should show up in the next Safari release after that as well.

• Like 1

That looks like an improvement. I'll look forward to the update, thanks.