(Archived) Shared Notebooks - List of Collaborators

Hi,

I am sharing a Notebook with a PR Agency so that we can collaborate on a launch project for one of their clients.

They asked me who else has access to this folder as some of the details are sensitive.

I assumed that they would be able to see a list of collaborators but on closer inspection I found that this was not the case.

So they have to trust me that I don't invite someone else to this folder.

Is there any way that you could generate a list for collaborators and notify all collobarators of new invitations?

It seems to me to be a weakness that could prevent your excellent product from spreading further.

Bob

Hi Bob, welcome to the forum :)

I know it is not exactly what you wanted, but there is a way to see who you have invited to the notebook, however it is somewhat dependent on which client you are using:

Windows (and mac?)

- Click on the "Shared" Tab (just above notebooks)

- Click "Manage Sharing"

- Find the Notebook and choose "Stop/modify sharing"

- On the right you should see a list of emails that you have send invites to.

Web Client

- Go to www.evernote.com/Sharing.action

- Find the Notebook and choose "Stop/modify sharing"

- On the right you should see a list of emails that you have send invites to.

Note: I know the the link to the sharing page works, but I cannot seem to find the way to get to it right now directly from the web client. Will have to look for it.

Scott

• Level 5*

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the swift reply.

That works if I own the Notebook.

I would like invitees to be reassured that they are the only invitees though.

Bob

Hi. I am sorry to say that I don't think there is currently any way of doing this. It would be a nice feature, though! Overall, I think we can expect that as the shared notebooks develop over time, Evernote will give us more and more control over how the system works. It certainly has a lot of potential.

Archived