(Archived) Note without title

stolek

Hi all,

I have quick question.

How to create simple note without titles ?

I know that I have options "Suggested note titles" but I want to ask you if it possible to

create note without title, just note, and enable view which disable title from notes ?

I love evernote but really want to have possibility to create just simple note, I completely don't understand why I need to enter title for each note ?

it's not an email it's just note :) If I enable "Suggested note titles" options it will create all notes with the same title "Unititled note" so it doesn't make any sense.

or maybe it is possible create note with blank title (enable permanently this options) ?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestion.

Regards

• Level 5*

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry you dislike titles, but this is kind of a basic part of Evernote notes, and while you can leave a title blank - you just delete what's there - you can't remove the blank titles from your display. If that's your requirement, Evernote is not for you.

no no, I really want to use evernote, I like it so much especially for multiplatform and graphic design,

maybe you can add this feature (enable/disable blank title - which allow create note without it) ?

please allow users to choose :)

Archived