(Archived) Mac version + Web Version + iOS version = no image pasting/saving

Kid Red

Idea

I've submitted two help tickets over the last 3 months and neither produced any results/fixes so I'm posting here for some hopeful help before giving up and looking for an alternative product.

My issues is with adding images. I am not anywhere near my quota, so that's not the problem. This has been off and on for about 2 months now, and consistent for the past week where I cannot add images to my notes at all. Images are maybe a few hundred k, nothing really that large.

On the web version on pc, I can paste images, the little 'saving' alert comes up but the changes aren't synced and I can't press done or any other notebook links (non functioning). If I reload the page I get the 'changes will not be saved if you leave the page..etc

On mac web version, pasting-nothing happens. Cursor just blinks. I've tried pasting, dragging, and any other method I can think of.

On iOS, image will paste like pc web version, but I get a synchronization error. Thus, no image is added.

On mac app, pasting-nothing happens. Cursor just blinks. I've tried pasting, dragging, and any other method I can think of. This issue has been going on for about a week now.

I can't add images at all and that's 80% of why I use evernote. So any help is appreciated.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums!

This sounds odd, because it is occurring across all those clients. So, it would seem to be your account that we need to consider. I would recommend creating a new account (it is free, but you'll need to supply another email address -- go to google if you don't have one). Try it there. If it works, then we can eliminate everything else and focus on your account.

Archived