(Archived) I couldn't see my notes

Vasile

Idea

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Greetings and Salutations. Glad to see you join us in the user forums!

Could you tell us a little more about the problem? It sounds to me like you have, for example, 10 notes on other clients like the Web, but 0 on the Mac. Is this correct?

Not so. In all my notebooks I could see only some notes. For example, in one notebook there are 2 notes, but in Mac version is only one. In the second instead of 10, there area 9. And so...

• Level 5*

Not so. In all my notebooks I could see only some notes. For example, in one notebook there are 2 notes, but in Mac version is only one. In the second instead of 10, there area 9. And so...

I see. I'd recommend that you contact customer support, because they can probably give you better advice on something like this. See my signature below for a link. It sounds to me like a problem with syncing.

Until they get back to you, maybe we can troubleshoot a bit more. If you make a test note on the iPad, sync the note, open your Mac client, and press sync, can you see the new note?

• Level 5*

You are right. There are some problems with iPad. I did everything you advice, and the note from iPad have not appear yet till 20-30 minutes. Do you see, what can be?

Did all of your other notes appear, or are those still not on your computer? If they are on your computer, then you probably just need to adjust your sync intervals in the Evernote Preferences (menu will drop down from the top left corner of the screen next to the apple icon). Hopefully, this will solve your problem.

If your old notes are not on your computer, but the new one you made on the iPad is, then something is definitely wrong. They should all be syncing together. In this case, you'll definitely want to contact customer support (see my sig).

• Level 5*

I have sent a ticket to custom service. Regarding your advice I have not received till now the note from iPad, with others it's OK. For example from e-mail it's OK.

That does sound odd. But, customer service will get you sorted out.

You may want to post your Ticket Number here (you should have received an email from customer service with it). Employees regularly visit threads in the forums and this might help them to better understand what is happening.

Archived