Edit default camera choice in app

I missed and clicked the wrong app for the default camera, I have 4 camera apps installed, and I want to edit the currently set default camera. I am running Evernote on a Galaxy S II running 4.0.3. I just got upgraded to that OS so I know it's likely easy, I just haven't found it yet. Can someone give me a clue?

Thanks

Carolyn

• Level 5*

Hi and welcome to the Forums. If you have a look on the 'phone for ~settings (from your Home screen) then ~applications, and scroll down until you find the camera app that's currently set as the default. Long press the app to get to the 'info' page and scroll down. There's a ~defaults button there that you should be able to clear.

Hi and welcome to the Forums. If you have a look on the 'phone for ~settings (from your Home screen) then ~applications, and scroll down until you find the camera app that's currently set as the default. Long press the app to get to the 'info' page and scroll down. There's a ~defaults button there that you should be able to clear.

Thank you

Once I re-read and went to the camera app and not Evernote, like you told me to, it worked! Thank you!

• 2 years later...

I have the same issue. I was able to clear my Android phone defaults. However, when I chose the camera app inside Evernote, it asks me which app I want to use, and Evernote is not one of them that pops up. How do I set the EN camera app to be used inside of EN? Strange.

Archived