How to start navigate based on GPS location geotag on our notes

Dear all,

I like to use Evernote to mark a location using geotag on my iPhone / iPad. I know how to view the location / maps for the notes using Evernote apps, but may I know how to start navigating to that location using built-in Google Maps. I already try to look around but seen can't find the solution.

Appreciate any help this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Dear all,

I like to use Evernote to mark a location using geotag on my iPhone / iPad. I know how to view the location / maps for the notes using Evernote apps, but may I know how to start navigating to that location using built-in Google Maps. I already try to look around but seen can't find the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, anyone can help me here :D

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hi, PIPSGuy:

Are you still interested in navigating by Google Maps to the note's location? 

How do you think to work as the following tumblr blog?  Using GoLater to collect places information.

GoLater is the 3rd party APP of Evernote, which generates maps from your selected notebooks, and supports navigation by Apple Maps or Google Maps.

http://golater.tumblr.com/post/68430209375/navigate-by-google-maps-with-golater

• 6 months later...

Dear all,

Thanks in advance.

Hi PIPSGuy,

We have been working hard to build the iOS app called IdeaPlaces. It provides a new way to use Evernote by linking your notes to locations on a map and providing a way to explore them visually.

Each of your location tag notes gets enhanced with a Google Map View and Street View. Tapping on these images will automatically load the Google Maps App, where you can start the navigation.

OxRfgOB.png

But IdeaPlaces contains a lot more features,

For more information you could visit our website: www.ideaplaces.com or you can follow the discussion here: https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/60737-ideaplaces-a-new-way-to-explore-and-use-evernote/

Anyone please feel free to email us at signup@ideaplaces.com and we would love to give you access and take in any feedback at all.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ciprian,

Evernote Power user & creator of IdeaPlaces: A new way to explore and use Evernote

Archived