(Archived) HELP: Database didn't automatically sync to other devices

camner

Idea

I have EN set to sync every 5 minutes. I created a new notebook several days ago and have added/edited/deleted notes in this new notebook as well as added new tags for use with notes in this new notebook.

I went to EN today on the web, on my iPhone, and on a different computer, and the new notebook was not there on any of these three. To get it to show up, I had to go to the originating computer (the one where I created the new notebook) and manually click "sync." Then the new notebook appeared everywhere.

If EN is set to sync every 5 minutes and I used the new notebook over a 3 day period for a total of several hours, shouldn't that have synced automatically so that the new notebook appeared on line and then synced with the other locations?

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

I have EN set to sync every 5 minutes. I created a new notebook several days ago and have added/edited/deleted notes in this new notebook as well as added new tags for use with notes in this new notebook.

I went to EN today on the web, on my iPhone, and on a different computer, and the new notebook was not there on any of these three. To get it to show up, I had to go to the originating computer (the one where I created the new notebook) and manually click "sync." Then the new notebook appeared everywhere.

If EN is set to sync every 5 minutes and I used the new notebook over a 3 day period for a total of several hours, shouldn't that have synced automatically so that the new notebook appeared on line and then synced with the other locations?

Hi. I think it should have synced automatically. You might want to contact customer support (see my signature) to ask them if they have any insight.

Archived