(Archived) FolderSync: for when one cloud drive just isn't enough...

gazumped

• Level 5*

Just for your information...

Have installed something on my Android which looks rather useful - I already have separate apps for access to all my cloud drives so I can download/ share files as I need to, but by definition that requires me to remember where I put something so I can go there and use it.

Not always as automatic as you might think. Plus as a user of (at least) three different types I already have three separate apps with different overall capacities to consider.

Enter FolderSync which (currently) allows you to connect with SkyDrive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Ubuntu One, Box.net, LiveDrive, HiDrive, Google Docs, NetDocuments, Amazon S3, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV or windows share (Samba/CIFS) accounts. It will handle multiple accounts on one provider too.

Support for more platforms is planned.

That takes care of the three I already use and gives me options for more - increasing my overall external capacity considerably.

I've got the free version which is limited use - but there's a paid for option with all the bells and whistles once I'm sure the app is worth it..

Archived