(Archived) HELP: I had almost 4,000 notes, then the count went down about 50 and I didn't delete

menevets

Idea

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Wonder if any of my notes got inadvertently stealth deleted. I haven't deleted any notes. Unfortunately, there's no way to do a note *****le compare based on date, is there?

Hi. That would certainly be disconcerting. The first thing to do is to check your trash and see if you inadvertently put something in there. I am assuming you already did that, since you said you didn't delete notes. Next, I would check and see if the Web client matches the Mac one. Does it?

Wonder if any of my notes got inadvertently stealth deleted. I haven't deleted any notes. Unfortunately, there's no way to do a note *****le compare based on date, is there?

Hi. That would certainly be disconcerting. The first thing to do is to check your trash and see if you inadvertently put something in there. I am assuming you already did that, since you said you didn't delete notes. Next, I would check and see if the Web client matches the Mac one. Does it?

Didn't think of that straight away. They match, so I should be ok. Thanks.

Archived