(Archived) BUG: Periodic auto sign-out

CaptBrando

Idea

I have a strange issue happening on one of my macs, and was wondering if any of you have had this issue. Periodically, usually after resuming from sleep, Evernote will decide to sign out. It will try to sync, which fails if I don't have internet connectivity, and then it signs out. The challenge is I won't always have this connectivity (say on an airplane) and I'd still like to use Evernote offline to edit and add notes. Then they can sync later.

None of my other machines do this.

Any idea?

8 replies to this idea

I have a strange issue happening on one of my macs, and was wondering if any of you have had this issue. Periodically, usually after resuming from sleep, Evernote will decide to sign out. It will try to sync, which fails if I don't have internet connectivity, and then it signs out. The challenge is I won't always have this connectivity (say on an airplane) and I'd still like to use Evernote offline to edit and add notes. Then they can sync later.

None of my other machines do this.

Any idea?

The same problem.

Same thing happens to me. I would be working on something else and Evernote would just pop up and ask me to login again. It doesn't matter that I was already logged in or that I checked "stay logged in" on login form.

It's really annoying. I started turning off Evernote just because of it.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Archived