(Archived) Skitch not working

spiralflame

I have had a Skitch account and am up to date on the version (1.0.10) and an Evernote account, also up to date on the version (3.1.1) but I can't get Skitch to work. When I hit the Skitch icon on my toolbar, it opens up the last thing I worked on. This does have the Evernote icon but when I hit the icon it gives me that flash and noise that tells me it won't do what i want - it won't allow me to drag it either or start a new Skitch - need some assistance on this ~

Thank you in advance >_>

• Level 5*

I have had a Skitch account and am up to date on the version (1.0.10) and an Evernote account, also up to date on the version (3.1.1) but I can't get Skitch to work. When I hit the Skitch icon on my toolbar, it opens up the last thing I worked on. This does have the Evernote icon but when I hit the icon it gives me that flash and noise that tells me it won't do what i want - it won't allow me to drag it either or start a new Skitch - need some assistance on this ~

Thank you in advance >_>

Hi. I am no expert on Skitch, and haven't run into this problem myself, but it seems to me that if even the home button in the top left isn't working for you, then I would uninstall and re-install it. Do you have any data in it that you might lose?

Archived