Jump to content

(Archived) REQUEST [Chrome]: Change keyboard shortcuts

Guest mrossk

Recommended Posts

Guest mrossk

When I sometimes use the Web Clipper in Chrome then I am always confused about the keyboard shortcuts:

Try it with this evernote forum:

When you want to move down your selection you must press "right" (?)

When you want to move up your selection you must press "left" (?)

Most websites are scrollable up/down like this forum so I would change this:

"down" → selection goes down

"up" → selection goes up

"right" → expand selection

"left" → shrink selection

This would make the webclipper much more intuitive in my opinion.


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...