(Archived) Evernote for Android ON Android 4.0... not so good

skiahh

I've got a Razr Maxx and updated my Evernote today. All is good and just like the pictures and video shown.

I also have a Motorola XOOM Wifi that's been running Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) for a while now and just installed the Evernote app today. It DOES NOT work as advertised. There is no home screen as depicted and when I start a new note with Auto title enabled, it grabs a calendar reminder currently active as the title... which has absolutely nothing to do with the notes I wanted to create.

I had to disable auto-title to keep it from grabbing the calendar reminder topic for EVERY new note. So, on ICS, the auto-title feature is pretty much a non-starter.

I like the home screen on my Razr (the one shown on the video)... if this new app is for Android 4.0, why doesn't it work on Android 4.0??

2 pretty big flaws if you ask me. I'm now worried about what will happen when my Razr gets upgraded to ICS here shortly....

Am I missing something? I've dug through the settings and can't find any way to get that home screen, nor do I see any options for auto-title other than disabling it.

Archived