(Archived) Losing Note Contents/Dada

drummonds

I just came back from a conference, where I use my Android-based Evernote instance to take notes. Today the mobile client deleted text from two of the notes that I tried to modify at the event.

For the first note I changed the title and the entire note text was lost. For the second note, made textual changes and all text was lost. Interestingly, an embedded picture in this second note remains and was not lost.

I've opened a ticket on this issue. I am curious if anyone can recommend anything obvious that I might be doing wrong.

This is very embarrasing... very important parts of one of my note has lost after editing it with the latest edition of Android app!

I noticed what has changed: an old version (from several weeks earlier!) of my document appeared and overwrote the new edits!

• 1 month later...

I lost my note for one class and found when I logged onto the Evernote site and when I re-synced my Galaxy Tab to Evernote. I got that one back but lost my most recently edited note for another class. Has anyone else had issues with their notes missing/ recovering and other notes going missing? I can't use this program if I can't keep my notes.

I lost my note for one class and found when I logged onto the Evernote site and when I re-synced my Galaxy Tab to Evernote. I got that one back but lost my most recently edited note for another class. Has anyone else had issues with their notes missing/ recovering and other notes going missing? I can't use this program if I can't keep my notes.

No problem here with missing notes. Are you moving between devices/computers? If so, it's imperative to be sure to understand the way EN works.

Archived