(Archived) REQUEST: Send attached files from context menu

Juli

Idea

Hi!

I have a lot of notes, that just contain a pdf file (for example a scan of a proof of enrollment). These pdfs are being displayed "inline".

Quite often I have to email one of these files, only the file, note the whole note!

What I do now is, I open the file in the preview app and then hit "Send file via email". It's not too much of a hassle, but still, when you have to send many files like that it becomes a little bit tedious.

I'd appreciate it a lot, if you could add something like "send attachement via email" to the context menu of EN!

Thanks,

Julius

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi!

I have a lot of notes, that just contain a pdf file (for example a scan of a proof of enrollment). These pdfs are being displayed "inline".

Quite often I have to email one of these files, only the file, note the whole note!

What I do now is, I open the file in the preview app and then hit "Send file via email". It's not too much of a hassle, but still, when you have to send many files like that it becomes a little bit tedious.

I'd appreciate it a lot, if you could add something like "send attachement via email" to the context menu of EN!

Thanks,

Julius

hi. that is a good idea.

i have to admit, it isn't something i would be likely to use, but i could imagine all sorts of situations in which you store things in evernote and regularly have to retrieve and send them without wanting to send all of your other stuff with them. in fact, people sometimes put several pdfs in one note, so this would be really useful for them.

Archived