(Archived) Does Skitch capture scrolling windows?

KWL

Folks,

Other screen capturing products I've used allow me to capture an entire window of content even when the window extends below the viewable screen by electing "Capture Scrolling Window". These products capture the entire window by automatically scrolling down and capturing as it goes. The final product is a capture of the entire window top to bottom. There are several and the captures all look quite good (no missing bits from the scroll action).

Will Skitch do this? How?

Thanks,

KWL

Come on now, Safari is not the only Browser on the Planet. I rarely if ever use Safari. My Browsers of Choice are SeaMonkey and FireFox.

However I use to check my Web site when I add something to it: FireFox, SeaMonkey, Camino, OperaNext, Opera, Omniweb, Chrome, iCab, Aurora, and Safari.

Because I use a Mac I don't use IE. However counting IE there is only 4 web engines in use, Safari, iCab and other use Webkit. FireFox, SeaMonkey, Camino, Omniweb Opera GECKO, Crome uses their own and IE does as well.

And another another feature missing Or at least I Can't get to work, is clicking a menu and then sub-menus. I can make shot of either the menu or submenu but not both.

here is an sample using a another product: http://www.screencast.com/t/Grmaq7OVY57

Archived