在未推出中国版之前,一切正常。

推出中国版之后,账号也登录不了了。要自己重新注册。

观察了下。

evernote创建的电子邮件地址是cjdxhc.577d960@m.evernote.com。

印象笔记创建的电子邮件地址是cjdxhc.6362fb5@m.yinxiang.com。

请问使用哪个版本可以找回原来的笔记啊?现在国内和国外的服务器应该已经分开了。是否可以同步账号信息啊。。。。

现在国外的又登录不了。只解析到国内的网站。郁闷死了。

• Level 5*

hi. sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into your account.

i don't know how many chinese users regularly post on these forums, so i am not sure you will find much help here for your issue (my written chinese is atrocious, so i will write here in english). my recommendation would be to start a support ticket (see my signature below) so that the chinese staff can assist you, or contact yinxiang (印象笔记) directly.

regarding chinese (国内) and foreign (国外) servers, they should be completely separate. so, i don't think this is the reason for your issue.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/09/evernote-china-yinxiang-biji/

anyhow, good luck. i hope the problem gets sorted out.

translate_logo.gif
Before the launch of Chinese version, everything is normal.
Launched the Chinese version, account can not log. To re-register.
Observed.
evernote to create e-mail address is cjdxhc.577d960 @ m.evernote.com.
Yinxiang Biji created by e-mail address is cjdxhc.6362fb5 @ m.yinxiang.com.

You can find the original note which version to use? Domestic and foreign servers should have been separated. Whether to synchronize account information. . . .

Abroad can not log. Only resolve to the domestic site. Depressed dead.

Sorry for the problems you're having.
For Chinese Language support, with Evernote or Yinxiang, please go here: http://www.yinxiang....ontact/support/

i don't know how many chinese users regularly post on these forums, so i am not sure you will find much help here for your issue (my written chinese is atrocious, so i will write here in english). my recommendation would be to start a support ticket (see my signature below) so that the chinese staff can assist you, or contact yinxiang (印象笔记) directly.

regarding chinese (国内) and foreign (国外) servers, they should be completely separate. so, i don't think this is the reason for your issue.

http://techcrunch.co...-yinxiang-biji/

My English is very poor. Thank you very much.

升级到4.5.6.6884就自动变为中国版的了。

我从老版本导出再导入到新版本同步吧。联系yinxiang可能会比较慢。还是自己来吧。

so,Thank you very much.

translate_logo.gif

Before the launch of Chinese version, everything is normal.

Launched the Chinese version, account can not log. To re-register.

Observed.

evernote to create e-mail address is cjdxhc.577d960 @ m.evernote.com.

Yinxiang Biji created by e-mail address is cjdxhc.6362fb5 @ m.yinxiang.com.

You can find the original note which version to use? Domestic and foreign servers should have been separated. Whether to synchronize account information. . . .

Abroad can not log. Only resolve to the domestic site. Depressed dead.

Sorry for the problems you're having.

For Chinese Language support, with Evernote or Yinxiang, please go here: http://www.yinxiang....ontact/support/

My English is very poor. Thank you very much.

在未推出中国版之前,一切正常。

推出中国版之后,账号也登录不了了。要自己重新注册。

观察了下。

evernote创建的电子邮件地址是cjdxhc.577d960@m.evernote.com。

印象笔记创建的电子邮件地址是cjdxhc.6362fb5@m.yinxiang.com。

请问使用哪个版本可以找回原来的笔记啊?现在国内和国外的服务器应该已经分开了。是否可以同步账号信息啊。。。。

现在国外的又登录不了。只解析到国内的网站。郁闷死了。

你好,新版本的客户端,在登录界面可以选择登录到Evernote,只需点击“登录”按钮下方的“For users of Evernote International”,就可以登录Evernote帐户了。

• 1 month later...

I also have sync problems with evernote(not yinxiang) these days, mobile device and PC can sync as usual.

I can log on to the app on Mac start few days ago but can't sync any of my notes. Yesterday, it mentioned me to log in again but all the notes are gone, it told it's the first time I sync on this MAC. But actually can't download any item.

Is there any advise to sync with the server on Mac?

Thanks.

I also have sync problems with evernote(not yinxiang) these days, mobile device and PC can sync as usual.

I can log on to the app on Mac start few days ago but can't sync any of my notes. Yesterday, it mentioned me to log in again but all the notes are gone, it told it's the first time I sync on this MAC. But actually can't download any item.

Is there any advise to sync with the server on Mac?

Thanks.

I have the same problem.

The Mac version can't sync.

Archived