(Archived) Thank you, Evernote!

Hey, not sure if this is the wrong section, but just want to give a huge thank you to Evernote! I'm just a high school student, but Evernote has helped turn my academic life around. It helps me easily type and organize my hundreds of pages of notes. Before discovering Evernote, I was amazed at what bad grades I was getting in these two new classes that required around five (Microsoft Word) pages of notes each day for homework. I first discovered Evernote on the Ipod Touch, but then discovered the desktop version. I can truly say it has made my academic life significantly easier. I no longer need to e-mail myself my notes every single day to school, Evernote syncs it automatically, and then I can access it on Evernote Web at school. I went from getting relatively bad grades (B+, I'm Asian :P), to getting A's and A+'s. I just felt a sudden urge to write a thank you post for Evernote...the program has really helped me with school.

Here's a picture of my desktop application :)post-93069-0-71205300-1336696734_thumb.p

If you haven't been there yet, check out the section for Evernote for Higher Education and Universities with Student Ambassador Megan Cotter. I'm sure they will have some interesting discussions to draw from and add to since you are a student and in love with Evernote.

As Peter said, there is no wrong section and it makes me happy to see someone else blessed with the joy of using a great tool that I love.

Hey, not sure if this is the wrong section, but just want to give a huge thank you to Evernote! I'm just a high school student, but Evernote has helped turn my academic life around.

Hello and welcome, your comments made my day! As someone who spent 30 years working with young people in secondary education, I am glad to see your positive interest in school and using Evernote. You are on your way to a successful life!!

Warm regards,

David in Wichita

Archived