(Archived) HELP: Evernote disappeared from the dock

lovesletters

Idea

I have been using Evernote for more than a year, but have started really getting into it. The problem I have is that the Evernote icon has disappeared from my dock. I'm not sure when, and I don't know how to put it back. I have just been using the web Evernote, but, I believe I should have it on my hard drive. Is this correct? I have searched all day for an answer, and hope someone with more knowledge than I have can help me out. Thanks!

4 replies to this idea

Welcome to the forums, lovesletters.

When you say "I have just been using the web Evernote, but, I believe I should have it on my hard drive," do you mean that you downloaded the app? If you never downloaded it, you need to so to use it on your computer. If you have downloaded it, a Spotlight search will show you where on your computer it is, and once you find it you can pin it to your dock.

I downloaded the application from Evernote. I had the elephant in my dock, but it has disappeared. I have made a search of my iMac HD, but it is not there. I use my username and password in Evernote by going to their website and signing in. I have Evernote on my iPhone, but as I read Brett Kelly's "Evernote Essentials," I realize my Evernote window does not look like his window. In Chapter 3, "A Quick Tour of the Main Evernote Window" he has a shot of what that window should look like--my window is nothing like his. I am baffled, and hope someone and help me with this. Thanks

Archived