(Archived) HELP: Account size seems too large

peterfmartin

Idea

I first started using Evernote on June 1, 2011. I upgraded to premium on October 1, 2011. That means I've been a premium user for seven full cycles and six days, and I was a free user for four months before that. Including the 161 MB I've so far used in this cycle (my eighth after upgrading), that should mean my maximum account size now should be 7.39 GB—or am I doing the math (7 GB + 240 MB + 161 MB) wrong?

On top of that, I've only maxed out my upload allowance twice in the seven months of premium so far. In at least a couple months I haven't even cracked half of the allowance. So I know I've used at least 1 or 2 GB less, if not 3 or 4 GB less, than my maximum possible account size to date.

Yet the following folders on my computer have the following sizes:

—Library/Application Support/Evernote/data: 9.05 GB

—Library/Application Support/Evernote/data/101370/content: 8.96 GB

—Library/Application Support/Evernote/accounts/Evernote/[my username]: 6.56 GB

The first two are—again, if I'm doing the math right—larger than my account can be at this point of my Evernote use, based on the free and premium upload allowances. The last is possible, but, again, I definitely think I've "wasted" enough of my upload allowance to make it also not possible.

So my questions:

1. How are my "data" and "content" folders that large? Do they include data beyond what's in my account?

2. Is there a place, on my computer or on the web, where I can see exactly how much data I've uploaded to the Evernote servers?

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived