(Archived) HELP: Where can we find shared notebooks?

Hi all,

I'm an italian Evernote user and I would ask you if exist a way or a place (like a directory or list of url) where I can find shared notebook published from other Evernote like me.

For example I have published my notebook Food&Cook here can you see it? I hope yes

https://www.evernote.com/pub/tizianad/Food_Cook

So my question is:"if I publish my notebook and I would share with all people, how I can inform other Evernote user that they can read it?

thank

tiziana

• Level 5*

Hi all,

I'm an italian Evernote user and I would ask you if exist a way or a place (like a directory or list of url) where I can find shared notebook published from other Evernote like me.

For example I have published my notebook Food&Cook here can you see it? I hope yes

https://www.evernote...ianad/Food_Cook

So my question is:"if I publish my notebook and I would share with all people, how I can inform other Evernote user that they can read it?

thank

tiziana

Hello. Welcome to the forums!

Evernote does not keep a central directory of shared notebooks (they should!). I think I have compiled the most complete list (and it really isn't even very big). See the shared notebook in my signature below. I will include your shared notebook to the list!

The fact that your notebook is not translated is torturous and straining my old italian skills way beyond their limits...

I'm really sorry Metrodon, my notebook are in italian because I need to share into our unofficial Evernote blog named italiansevernote.wordpress.com, our intention it's to create an evernote community also in Italy because actually it's not present in the official support forum.

....but maybe, for you, this is the way for improve your italian ;)

my english it's not so good but I'm here to learn from you and anybody would give me support like Grumpy Monkey :D

ah!

I have another question, in Evernote client (mac and windows) in the tab SHARED (notebook) under 'evernoteshared' now I have the famous Ron notebook, Evernote user story and in the afternoon I had found Hamburger Epicurius recipes, this 3 notebook are just example???

@GrumpyMonkey: thanks for the link, an interesting example to publish a short explanation of Shared Notebook I think to use it and customize also for my personal notebook.

ah! really interesting the hanamidesign.com, I would study GTD method, really I begin to read ZTD some days ago.

I need to much time to read and study.....it's hard to find it!!!

ciao

Tiziana :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Tiziana.

When I first wanted to find shared notebooks, I saw the same problem: There is no way to find and share Evernote's notebooks.

So I kept this in my mind and started slowly building a website for this purpose. (Not knowing someone else was doing the same.) I try to submit every notebook I find on my website FindSharedNotebooks.com. As you can see I do not have every notebook arround, but I hope I will come close someday.

So my timing is rather late (one year after your request), but I hope this will still help you.

With kind regard,

Frank

Archived