Meshin Recall for iOS Beta

Matt Haugh

Hey everyone on iOS, wanted to let you know that Meshin Recall (killer calendar integration app with smart links to Evernote) is now in Beta on iOS. If you're interested in joining the beta, head on over to http://www.meshin.com/. To encourage folks to help spread the word, we're giving away a new iPad to the person to gets the most friends to sign up. We're also giving away 20 copies of Daniel Gold's "Getting Things Done with Evernote" eBook, and 5 Evernote Premium licenses.

But all the prizes aside, the important thing is we need beta users to help us reach feature parity with Recall on Android, which is getting a VERY warm reception in the wild.

Hit me back on this channel with questions, or email me at matt "at" meshin.com.

Hope to see you in the beta!

Matt

PS: I should point out that we have worked very closely with the dev and leadership team at Evernote over the past year plus. They've been GREAT to work with and are very supportive of the developer community. Another reason to love Evernote!

Looks good - just signed up (mark[at]avey.me).

Done quite a lot of beta testing in the past (Remember The Milk iPad app, Android app) and a ton of Windows stuff. And I'm a developer by trade, but please don't hold that against me :)

I signed up a couple days ago, Do you have an idea on when my request will be accepted?

We're wrapping up the promotion this week so invites will go out before Friday. Next step will be to install TestFlight on iOS device then wait for the next build. Thanks for your interest! -Matt

• Level 5

I got the link to the install for Meshin Recall 1.6b1

"Link Evernote Account"

"Sign in to your Evernote account below and Recall will be linked and ready to roll."

After entering user name and password I received:

Time out. Please try again.

Happened 3 times. Never got in.

I got the link to the install for Meshin Recall 1.6b1

"Link Evernote Account"

"Sign in to your Evernote account below and Recall will be linked and ready to roll."

After entering user name and password I received:

Time out. Please try again.

Happened 3 times. Never got in.

Were you ever able to get in? If not, I can get it resolved for you and anyone else that might be encountering difficulty. Feel free to ping me direcdtly at matt "at" meshin "dot" com.

Thanks for your interest in Recall!

Matt

• Level 5*

Hey everyone on iOS, wanted to let you know that Meshin Recall (killer calendar integration app with smart links to Evernote) is now in Beta on iOS. If you're interested in joining the beta, head on over to http://www.meshin.com/.

Matt, it is great that you have Android and iOS clients.

Do you plan clients for Mac and Windows?

Archived