HOWTO: Export photos to iPhoto

• 2 years later...
  • Level 5*

AFAIK, there is no way to send a whole NB or selection of Notes with photos to iPhoto.

You can't even do a mass export of photos like you can attachments.

It has been suggested that one of the best (least worst) methods is drag&drop.  

Open Evernote and iPhoto, click on a Note, then drag and drop each photo from Evernote to iPhoto.

That seems to go pretty fast, much faster than saving to file, then import into iPhoto.

• 6 months later...

JMichael,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I have tried it without success.  Could you be more explicite?  I have many photos I should have put in Dropbox but put in Evernote that I now need to access for another program that can access iPhoto. 

• 5 months later...

I was wondering this too. Seems like there should be some kind of batch export capability. I actually did try this "drag into the dock" method, but it's pretty slow. I just got the ScanSnap and now have a ton of photos I scanned in and want to have in iPhoto with the rest of my photos. Dragging individually cuts down on a lot of the time advantage of using the nifty scanner. But I don't know of another way to do this yet so I'll keep doing it until/unless I find something more elegant. 

Archived