(Archived) HELP: Impossible to change display name in Evernote forum

I'm tryinh to change my display name in my personal profile but whatever I am alsways told that I "need to complete the full form". How strange, when there is only one field and I have filled it in! And yes, I did comply with the rules,mi.e. not using the characters indicated. And ues, I did try different names! What's happening? Whenever Itry to interact with EN, this kind of weird stuff happens (last time I was not allowed to post in the forum despite me being logged in). Very annoying!

I'm tryinh to change my display name in my personal profile but whatever I am alsways told that I "need to complete the full form". How strange, when there is only one field and I have filled it in! And yes, I did comply with the rules,mi.e. not using the characters indicated. And ues, I did try different names! What's happening? Whenever Itry to interact with EN, this kind of weird stuff happens (last time I was not allowed to post in the forum despite me being logged in). Very annoying!

Had the same problem about a month ago. I sent a personal message to gbarry and it was fixed in two days!

http://discussion.ev...r/78746-gbarry/

Click on this link to send a PM to gbarry

Regards,

David in Wichita

Archived