(Archived) REQUEST: Share via username or make email address more findable

mrgoerend

Idea

Every time I share a notebook with a colleague, we have a heck of a time finding the email address they used to sign up for Evernote. (Many of them signed up a while ago or can't remember if they used their school email address or personal email.)

3 replies to this idea

One fast way they can find out which email address they signed up with is by searching their email archives for an email with the subject "Get Started with Evernote." Whichever address that was mailed to is the one they used to sign up. If these are people with two email accounts, they can search one and, depending on whether they have that welcome email there, immediately know which email address they used.

One fast way they can find out which email address they signed up with is by searching their email archives for an email with the subject "Get Started with Evernote." Whichever address that was mailed to is the one they used to sign up. If these are people with two email accounts, they can search one and, depending on whether they have that welcome email there, immediately know which email address they used.

Thanks for the idea. Most of my colleagues delete their email, though (as opposed to archiving as I would assume would be the mindset of many Evernote users). I'd still like to be able to either a) share via username (because it's easily discoverable within the program) or B) make their email address easily discoverable for them.

Archived